Authorities asking for more money for title change

I bought a new commercial shop recently in Hyderabad for which i paid registration fee of 1.2lac which includes Mutation also. But now, my local authorities are asking me to pay 10000 for changing my property title to my name..

Answers (1)

300 votes

Usually registration fee is different from Mutation fee to be paid to GHMC so if the fee is determined by such officer you need to pay the pending taxes along with the fee for mutation along with deed of sale

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles