As a son can I ask for share in property which mother bought

Respected sir/mam,I belong to Hindu religion & I've a question related to property issue-Can I get my share in the property purchased by mother(not ancestral) if we're 4 sisters&no brother ?All sisters are married the whole property was legally handed over to our elder sister at the will of mother,she has property papers ,our mother is alive & our sister locked up the whole property leaving the poor behind mother on the road.The house was maintained ,some of its part was reconstructed by my elder sister and I didn't spent any penny in the house's maintenance.Also notice that this is not our ancestral or father's property,it was purchased by our mother when our father expired.

your mother is the absolute owner of the property. the property which she hold is called stridhana U/S 14(1) of
INDIAN SUCCESSION ACT 1956 . according to that section she can gift the property to any body to her wish and will. any share in the property to avoid legal issues if that gift is not registered you ask your mother to register that gift property in your name from your query it appears that mutation is also over.your brother will not get any share in that property. he can file case at his own evidence and burden of proof is also lies up on him to prove the case.