Are there any occupancy right to property given to SC/ST in India

Sir I am a scheduled caste women residing in ballari, we have constructed a small home with 2 rooms ,roof covering with cement sheets in government land and paying property tax from last 16 years and enjoying the property the same so can i get any rights on my property on the basis of any sc/st ptcl act please provide the information for the same. Regards.

Sir/madum, you are saying that constructed house un government land and since 16 years is paying tax.if it comes in gp limits, they could be issued demand and katha extracts. So PTCL is not helpful. But, the documents like tax paid recept, demand extracts, etc., do not give exclusive title. If GP at village levels can pass resolution and can issue pissession certificate. Then it becomes correct document to say that to have possessed title on the site and building.

LH House, Bangalore