Ancestral property to be sold off by a son.

We have a house which was taken by my grandfather long before and he had 7 children from 2 wives, now the property is showing that its being named after my father and my uncle. So now if we want to sell that, will anybody of my father's sister or brother can take objection or file case on us?

Do you want to say that agreement for purchase on the said property is in the name of your father and uncle? If property was purchased by registered agreement and it is duly stamped, your father and uncle are absolute owners of said property. They are free to dispose it off.