quesAncestral property sold by bank do I have a right?

My grand father (mothers father) had property of 30 acres agricultural land, My father changed his surname to my mother's surname and acted as son to this family. My father took a loan on that 20 acres land, but he couldn't repay it. Bank has sold our property in auction. I was a child and I didn't sign on any documents. Do i have right on this land now?

  • ansYou have no right on the said land property, as it is already sold to another party.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello Sir I am in planning to buy a flat from a lady having husband…
there are two daughters of one father.  After his death , the land was to…
sir... my grand father was died on 28/09/2017. The all property was his self aquired…
Hi Sir, I had given an advance of 30 Lakhs for a piece of land…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly