Ancestral property document in bank locker for transparency

we have ancestral property with undivided & unpartitioned . my father inherited from his father . my father had 3 sons and 1 daughter. im being younger son of all. one of my brother died and next brother is keeping ancestral property document with him. when i asked property document for taking xerox copy for my use, he refused to give . Also he is in talks to sell his share to our undivided ancestral property . i was in a opinion to keep property document in bank locker in joint account making the locker movement transparent . but he refused to do so. in such scenario how i can make him to deposit ancestral property in bank locker so as there will be transparency among all 4 members of our family

Considering the facts and circumstances of your case, you have to file a succession petition at the district court seeking declaration that all of you shall inherit the ancestral property equally and for ordering your brother for production of the necessary documents of title.