×

quesAncestral property dispute.

If there is an ancestral property past on from forefathers. Were A Father had 3 children from which 2 sons 1 daughter. Now the land was divided by father by getting consent decree passed in the Suit of 1939 under Bombay High Court to which only 2 sons was given rights to the property nothing to the Daughter. Now the Land was recently sold , can sons of daughter claim that land.

• ansWhat basis you state it is ancestral property? If property was subject matter of litigation and consent decree passed sons would have share in said property. If the stated property was sold sons would only get share in the property.