What is the procedure for court marriage for hindu muslim couple

Muslim ladka aur Hindu ladki ko court marriage ke liye kya karna padta hai ?

If anyone of you wishes to convert their religion then you can either marry as per hindu rites only or as per muslim rites only. But only if both are professing same religion. But if you both continue to profess your respective religion then you need to fill a form and submit to the local Sub-Registrar of Marriages and marry each other under Special marriage Act. You need to submit this form one month before you intend to marry.

Hi!

First of all the boy' s age should be 21 years and the girl's age should be 18 years.

For court marriage, you have solemnise your marriage under Special marriage act and also you can marriage her under Islamic Shariat if she has embraced Islam on her own will.

Contact me for details

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Fauzia Khan
Chaigali, Guwahati