Property of Grand Father, after death, how to gift as per Muslim law

In the name of my Grandfather one house is there. My Grandfather have one son and one daughter. Long back my Grandfather and Grandma died without transferring property and later my father also died. Now my Aunt (Daughter of Grandfather) and & my mom (Daughter in law of demised son of Grandfather) willing to transfer property in the name of two Grand Son's (Out of 4 (2 G.Sons & 2 G.Daughters). In this regard need suggestion. In future if grand daughters if contest in courts, as per Muslim Law are they succeed. Please let me know.

your query you the property of grandfather and your grandparents are expired and you want to tranfer the property in grand son. in response Ito your query I said it need more information about the legal heirs please visit to our office we can resolve your issue

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai