Property of Grand Father, after death, how to gift as per Muslim law

In the name of my Grandfather one house is there. My Grandfather have one son and one daughter. Long back my Grandfather and Grandma died without transferring property and later my father also died. Now my Aunt (Daughter of Grandfather) and & my mom (Daughter in law of demised son of Grandfather) willing to transfer property in the name of two Grand Son's (Out of 4 (2 G.Sons & 2 G.Daughters). In this regard need suggestion. In future if grand daughters if contest in courts, as per Muslim Law are they succeed. Please let me know.

Answers (1)

299 votes

your query you the property of grandfather and your grandparents are expired and you want to tranfer the property in grand son. in response Ito your query I said it need more information about the legal heirs please visit to our office we can resolve your issue

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
13 years Experience
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles