My sister get divorced from his husband and she have 2 sons

In Muslim Law Law
My sister husband had given my sister divorce she have 2 sons age 6 year and 2 years so my sister sons can get share in his father property if we file case in court

Answers (1)

252 votes

Well, your Sister's son can get their legitimate shares in their Father's Property. For that, your Sister has to apply for Child Support or Maintenance for children under Sec 125 of the CRPC, 1973. She can also seek Maintenance for you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
16 years Experience
Advocate Vikash Shangari
City Civil Court, Jamshedpur
16 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles