Legality of re-marriage without getting divorce under Muslim law

hi I want to know what is india law for muslim man who wants to do second marriage with out giving divorce to first wife. Is second marriage is Illegal in india for muslim man ? Please reply

Second wife.is.allowed in.muslim but subject to consent from first wife for.second marriage
The second marriage can be also on ground that first wife is not keep good.health and able to fulfil all obligation needed in marriage and first wife is not able to.goce birth to child

And on this ground Muslim.man should get consent from his first wife and then only he can marry second time without divorce

According to Muslim law and sharia, Muslim man can perform second marriage without giving divorce to first wife. Second marriage without divorce to first wife of man is valid. Second marriage of Muslim man is valid.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Fauzia Khan
Chaigali, Guwahati