Contest Marriage case after signing out of court agreement

In Muslim Law Law
Last year got married. Within 2 months separated from my wife. Due to pressure I signed out of court agreement. My wife got remarried. Now if my wife doesn't give mutual consent divorce and spread false rumours about me which spoils my next marriage. Can I go for contested divorce?

First of all, you should talk your wife for mutual divorce because your wife also sign on the mutual divorce petition...If she refuses to sign on the mutual divorce petition, you should apply for divorce on the ground that your wife got remarried...

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
Advocate Vikash Shangari
City Civil Court, Jamshedpur