What does uncontested dismissed for default means

My case was a moto accdent case, and currently the status is "CASE DISPOSED" and Nature of Disposal : Uncontested--DISMISSED FOR DEFAULT. Can you please explain me the nature of the case and what caused this status of the case.

Case Disposed means heard and disposed off its finished.
Uncontested means that no one has opposed the case and hence whatever has been filed has been accepted since no one opposed it
Case status - > Case disposed means that means that after hearing case is over and no more hearing will be there for that case . disposed of would imply that petition hearing has been completed after passing of reasoned order by the court . case has reached its logical conclusion .all legal proceedings have ended.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers