Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Should 20% of compensation awarded be given to advocate

My father was an employee and died on road mishap.Claimed third party motor insurance.advocate was demanding 20 % of awarded compensation Kindly let we know how much % of amount we should pay to him. Is it true that he going to get fee from the insurance company?what was the act Kindly let we know With anticipation

Answers (1)

Dear Sir
Wheather your father Accident case filed or not? Before filing you should discuss with your Advocate finalize his fee. Generally Advocate fee is depend on Client and Advocate understanding , claim amount etc.,

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
17 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My brother was a passenger on a bike, the rider without a licence borrowed his friend's bike, all of whpm are stidents. Two people on a bike witho…

Read More

Yesterday while coming back from office my car and a bus slightly brushed against each other. I knew instantly there is no point arguing with the driv…

Read More

Sir mere uper 304A case chal rha h. Yadi govt job selection hota h to muje lenge ya nahi…

Read More

I was given promotion and increment there on in the next pay scale as I had reached the maximum of the pay scale. Now the admin is reversing the same …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue