Should 20% of compensation awarded be given to advocate

My father was an employee and died on road mishap.Claimed third party motor insurance.advocate was demanding 20 % of awarded compensation Kindly let we know how much % of amount we should pay to him. Is it true that he going to get fee from the insurance company?what was the act Kindly let we know With anticipation

Dear Sir
Wheather your father Accident case filed or not? Before filing you should discuss with your Advocate finalize his fee. Generally Advocate fee is depend on Client and Advocate understanding , claim amount etc.,

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers