MACT Case being heard in Delhi High Court - Husbnd died in an accident

HI My MACT case is currently running in Deli High Court for enhancement of eomensation. My first husband died in a motore accident and the district court only awarded me the compensation between the time of death of my first husband and my second marriage. I made a complaint to department of justice, GOV of India.My second marriage was a compromise.Currently the case status shows as "received SERVICE OF NOTICE FROM CN TO CJ SD GGN". the death of my first husband happened in Gurgaon, Haryana. Can anyone tell me the meaning of this line.....

[
Could mean magistrate has sent notice to be served throught chief judicial magistrate gurgaon
Must be a notice served by Delhi court to a person in gurgaon
CJ sd is civil judge senior division
this could be the meaning of this. could you share the case title

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers