Unnecessary C-Section for healthy mom and baby

Dear Sir/Madam, My sister got admitted in a private hospital for delivery. As per all the scan reports and tests, she and her baby is healthy and normal. The doctor asked us to admit her to try for natural birth, but intentionally she breaks water without even trying for natural birth. She is doing this for all patients just to earn money. I feel she should enquired legally and conditioned with her unethical medical practice. Please help me with the laws associated with it

Dear Client
Now a days medical negligence creats so much of pain to the victims. According to law it is a crime. according to u r issue u may sue them in the appropriate court . am here to help you. pls contact me through Lawrato.
Thanks and regards.

Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers