Doctor moved to a different city mid treatment after taking the fee

In Medical Negligence Law
I was showing my kid to a dentist which asked for 25k to set fix his teeth, but now after taking 19k the doctor is not coming to see him and also not replying or taking calls. The duration of fixing the teeth was 1 year but because of his not coming whatever improvement happened has gone. Last time he messaged me to come to a different city for fixing the teeth as he has moved to there (his inlaw has setup a clinic there). What should I do?

Answers (1)

258 votes
File a complaint case angainst doctor in consumer forum. He is liable for defiency in service rendered by him during the treatment. File all the supporting bills of 19000 . This is gross medical negligence.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
38 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."