Dental scam, malpractice, negligence, cheating , deficiency in service

In Medical Negligence Law
With the reference to one of known MBBS doctor I went to a Dental clinic on 30/3/2021 in Gole market for placement of one molar teeth but on the placement of one teeth he damaged my 14 healthy molar and premolar in the name of cavity and not alignment in just one seating without taking my consent. After he chopped up my 14 teeth he was forcefully charging me 150000 (10000*15). He did not provided any medical bill and producer document till the now even requesting multiple time over a year. I'm in pain from the day I visited him. I had whole body pain cause his negligence. He had kept me on the pain killers for more than one year. I visited to AIIMS and Malana Azad they had diagnosed with multiple causes/ wrong practices/ wrong producer and went under treatment in a private clinic in Mumbai. he is continuous doing the same with others. how to stop his clinic and criminal activities

Answers (1)

181 votes

Dear clear,

One can raised his grievance under the appropriate law for defeciency of services. In your case you can also approach the consumer redressal forum for the act of medical negligence and claim the damages.
This the remedy available with you to avail in a time bound manner for your cause.

Further details required to guide you fury.
thanks and Regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
38 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
15 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles