my wife published dowry case in newspaper

In Media and Entertainment Law
Before a one n half year she filed 498a,domestic volience and maintenance and now she published dowry case in newspapers and insulted my family reputations in society?? what step we can take??

Answers (1)

339 votes

firstly you have not said whether you have taken any step against that 498 a matter or not secondly whether you are under bail or not and most importantly what are the findings given by the The IO in your matter. these are very important factor. kindly give these information. now to the question though informations are not given entirely but still if I have to answer on a prima facie yes you can because a matter is sub judice but you have to do it in a way so that court admit your case as a suitable case for defamation

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Media and Entertainment Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
38 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Media and Entertainment Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."