What to do if the tenant is not vacating the house

namaste sir,my problem is i gave my flat for rent on monthly tenancy .she occupied in month of August last year .she gave rent of August and September after that she stopped giving rent telling some one her family met with accident she gave money to him.everymonth same story .she pushed us threatned us we gave police complaint in the month of January.later she said she will vacate on march .she rejected thrice our notices by saying no body is residing in the house .we got wexed we filed eviction suite 15A petition April may was court holidays .on june first hearing next hearing on june next is july everytime she will come to court take next date and going nit given single rupee to us not deposited in court also .now she is claiming without proof she has given liquid cash cash to hand without proofs .may be she will get fake evidence what to do when will get our house back how long it goes.what is the solution my elder daughter marriage fixed we want house for personal use.

HI,
Sir you have filed a case and you have appointed a advocate so wait patiently till the court decide in your favour . once you have approached the court then court will look into all the facts , as have some patience and court will do it work but not as per your convenience.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers