What to do if the tenant is not vacating the house

namaste sir,my problem is i gave my flat for rent on monthly tenancy .she occupied in month of August last year .she gave rent of August and September after that she stopped giving rent telling some one her family met with accident she gave money to him.everymonth same story .she pushed us threatned us we gave police complaint in the month of January.later she said she will vacate on march .she rejected thrice our notices by saying no body is residing in the house .we got wexed we filed eviction suite 15A petition April may was court holidays .on june first hearing next hearing on june next is july everytime she will come to court take next date and going nit given single rupee to us not deposited in court also .now she is claiming without proof she has given liquid cash cash to hand without proofs .may be she will get fake evidence what to do when will get our house back how long it goes.what is the solution my elder daughter marriage fixed we want house for personal use.

Answers (1)

71 votes

Sir you have filed a case and you have appointed a advocate so wait patiently till the court decide in your favour . once you have approached the court then court will look into all the facts , as have some patience and court will do it work but not as per your convenience.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."