What to do if the society president is behaving rudely

how can I find out our right as a property owner in the society? We have a society president who is taking all the decisions without informing all the members and almost having a hitler attitude. It’s becoming suffocating to live in your own house. Please help. Also I think he has an underage boy as a house help, which is making me furious

Ask for the society bye-laws and are their conducting general body meetings and sending notices to all the members that has to be seen . If he is having under age boy then you send a notice to labour officer for further action.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers