What to do if the society president is behaving rudely

 how can I find out our right as a property owner in the society? We have a society president who is taking all the decisions without informing all the members and almost having a hitler attitude. It’s becoming suffocating to live in your own house. Please help. Also I think he has an underage boy as a house help, which is making me furious

Answers (1)

243 votes

Ask for the society bye-laws and are their conducting general body meetings and sending notices to all the members that has to be seen . If he is having under age boy then you send a notice to labour officer for further action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."