Want to evict my tenant and have no rent agreement

Need to evict a tenant with whom we have no rent agreement because my father thought that everyone is a saint like him. They haven't payed rent for last 8 months. rent is generally collected by my younger brother as my father is old and I live in a different city. problem is when ever my brother goes asking for rent the son hides inside and sends 3 ladies ( his wife, mother and sister) to reply. then these 3 ladies start shouting at my brother and my brother cant shout back because they are ladies and have the power to file a wrongful case in court. therefore i need help on how can i evict such goons from my house? If i lose rent for 8 months its ok but i want them out of the house as soon as possible.

Answers (1)

75 votes

You have to filed a civil case against the rent holder in the subject matter of to vaccant the house within 3 calender months if they not co operate then you pray at the civil court magistrate for eviction against that rent holders. It's so simple. Police may be required for that and u have to pay the eviction expenses and civil court can appoint a magistrate for eviction.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."