Want to evict my tenant and have no rent agreement

Need to evict a tenant with whom we have no rent agreement because my father thought that everyone is a saint like him. They haven't payed rent for last 8 months. rent is generally collected by my younger brother as my father is old and I live in a different city. problem is when ever my brother goes asking for rent the son hides inside and sends 3 ladies ( his wife, mother and sister) to reply. then these 3 ladies start shouting at my brother and my brother cant shout back because they are ladies and have the power to file a wrongful case in court. therefore i need help on how can i evict such goons from my house? If i lose rent for 8 months its ok but i want them out of the house as soon as possible.

You have to filed a civil case against the rent holder in the subject matter of to vaccant the house within 3 calender months if they not co operate then you pray at the civil court magistrate for eviction against that rent holders. It's so simple. Police may be required for that and u have to pay the eviction expenses and civil court can appoint a magistrate for eviction.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers