The tenant is not vacating the house from last 3 years.

The tenant is not vacating the house fror last 3 years.he was staying from last 13years.He was to giving rent from last 7 months,after forcing him to vacate the house .I am a senior citizen so what will i take legal steps to vacate the house.

Answers (1)

160 votes

you need to first send him a legal notice stating just cause why you want him to evict, the court has given ample amount of judgements where it is says landlord have to cite a valid reason and more over tenant can be evicted, you need to file an ejectement suit, it will take sometime but it will happen.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."