Tenant removing in Unlock 1.0 with prior notice.

I want to remove my tenant , the agreement period is over . Can i remove him in unlock 1.0 ? That is right now , with giving 30 days prior notice. As he is a suspended police officer and is blackmailing us for removing him .

Hello,
Yes you have all the right to remove the person from your property you have to give a notice first and after that take approach the court and file for an eviction suit. Which will help you in removing him from the property.
This information may vary which shall be based on seeing the actual agreements in person.
Thank you

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers