Tenant not vacating house after the lease period as per agreement

After completion of lease tenant not receiving money and not giving rent for 3;months he wants to convert rent as interest for the lease amount and don't want to vacate for one year He gave legal notice saying he wants to stay in the house for another one year

You have to send a reply to the tenant's notice asking him to pay all arrears of rent and deliver vacant possession of the property to you on or before a set deadline and denying his claim to occupy the property for one more year. If no response, file a suit for eviction.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers