Tenant not leaving the property agreement has ended what to do now

I'm the landlord of a property and I have a lease contract with the tenant made in 2001. the lease was expired in 2011, however upon request of the tenant we've extended it till 2016. We've already informed the tenant about our plans of renovation from a year but the tenant is providing with reasons and creating delay to our plans. What legal remedy can I get?

First you need to send a legal notice terminating the notice even then if the tenant fails to comply with legitimate demand made in the notice you have to file case against the tenant for ejectment in d court of law

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore