Tenant is not vacating the house even after expiry of agreement

My tenant not vacating house he is staying from last 4 years and we had agreement initially 1 yr then mutual understanding for next 1 year after that he was promising to vacate but not worked on last 3 month he was delaying it inspire of written SMS confirmation and again asking to extend..he is paying rent but now I doubt his intentions ....hence I want to get rid of him ...plz advice next step

How long period mentioned in each and every agreement ?And what exactly title given to all those agreements ? Was that property your own property ? Clarification of these basic questions needed to justify your side

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers