Society forcing to designated brokers for sourcing tenants

Hi My Society has designated a few brokers for sourcing tenants, and i in the past have usually sourced my tenants using online portals like no broker or 99acres etc, My Issue is that i dont want to uses the services of the brokers. My Question is can the society pass such resolutions and force them on us Regards 

Society can not pass a resolution to force you to avail services of broker or any particular broker. It is out of their preview. Society can pass resolution about basic guidelines to be followed by flat owner member while giving flat on rent like giving intimation to society, police verification, preference to family than single etc.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers