Rent not giving properly saying that I will not give money

I rent a house tenant .They are not giving rent properly and giving some money after asking manytimes.Now it has gone to 7 lakhs balance.Can you help me out.

you want to file a petition to vacate and claim the unpaid rent amount from the court only you should first cause a legal notice and ask to fulfill all the demands made the legal notice if the tenant is not fulfilling the legal demands then you should approach the court to seek proper remedies for wicked the tenant and to reconnect the balance rental amount

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers