Rent not giving properly saying that I will not give money

I rent a house tenant .They are not giving rent properly and giving some money after asking manytimes.Now it has gone to 7 lakhs balance.Can you help me out.

Answers (1)

63 votes

you want to file a petition to vacate and claim the unpaid rent amount from the court only you should first cause a legal notice and ask to fulfill all the demands made the legal notice if the tenant is not fulfilling the legal demands then you should approach the court to seek proper remedies for wicked the tenant and to reconnect the balance rental amount

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."