Renewal of lease deed

I am staying a house for lease for the period of 3 years also made proper document for that. Is there any renewals for that Lease document whether I should do yearly? Or is that mandatory for Lease document? Because the owner of the house having some dispute with in a family I have a doubt that my lease money may get trouble. It is a doubt only not sure. I want to take care of my money. On my part am I want to take any precautions for that or the lease document is enough to manage. That lease document made when I shifted to the home. Regarding this please do the needful. Thank you.

As the lease agreement is for a period of 3 years, you do not need to enter into any renewals/extensions in this 3 year time period. At the end of the 3 years, you will have to enter into an agreement to extend the term of the tenancy.

With regards to your question regarding safeguarding the security deposit, the lease document would be sufficient proof to base a claim for recovery of the security deposit.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli