Previous tenant creating problem what legal remedies do I have

Sir maine ek flat liya hai 1 bhk mere naam pe dastawez hai mere naam pe tak reciept or lightbill hai us flat lene se phele usmai rent pe ek family rhti thi or jisse maine flat liya wo ab yha nhi hai yha se bhaag gya hai or usne ek stamp paper pe likh ke gya hai jab tak rent wale ka 2 lakh clear nhi hota tab tak flat ka rent nhi dege or maine flat khalii krne bola toh bolte hai nhi karuga khalii ab mai kya karu siir

Answers (1)

245 votes

You can file an application for eviction against the tenant on the ground that the premises are required for occupation as a residence by you and family members or for bonafide use. The Rent Controller shall look into the application and decide it on the merits.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."