Physically and verbally harassed by security guard of the apartment

I had an argument while vacating the flat for deposit money, they gave me the money but they told security guard to drag me out of the apartment as I was waiting for the truck to load my things, he came and dragged me and hit my friend who was there to help me out for the shifting and the whole apartment people passed so lewd comments on my character and verbally harassed me.

He his tenant only not have rights to assault..so please do have any cc footage are recorder about that incident or have any witness so please lodge the complaint against him then contact any advocate for that

Dear Friend, You can file a defamation suit against the person who has tried to tarnish your image in the society and it is very clearly laid out that nobody has the right to harass a person in any kind of circumstance. Your friend can also launch a police complaint in the said matter for assault.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore