Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Physically and verbally harassed by security guard of the apartment

I had an argument while vacating the flat for deposit money, they gave me the money but they told security guard to drag me out of the apartment as I was waiting for the truck to load my things, he came and dragged me and hit my friend who was there to help me out for the shifting and the whole apartment people passed so lewd comments on my character and verbally harassed me.

Answers (2)

He his tenant only not have rights to assault..so please do have any cc footage are recorder about that incident or have any witness so please lodge the complaint against him then contact any advocate for that

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Friend, You can file a defamation suit against the person who has tried to tarnish your image in the society and it is very clearly laid out that nobody has the right to harass a person in any kind of circumstance. Your friend can also launch a police complaint in the said matter for assault.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
6 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Lease Agreement Drafting - Commercial Property

4.7 | 188 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 7499
30 Min Into call + Start to finish help - Commercial Lease agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Registration of Lease Agreement

4.4 | 102 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Registration of lease agreement through a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Refund of Security

4.8 | 389 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Document Review - Lease Agreement Residential Property

4.6 | 132 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2999
Review + 30 Min phone call - Residential Lease review by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Tenant Eviction

4.6 | 361 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Document Review - Lease Agreement Commercial Property

4.4 | 152 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 3999
Review + 30 Min phone call - Commercial Lease review by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Landlord / Tenant Advice Session by Phone

4.7 | 498 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your landlord / tenant issue
Lease - Residential Property

4.8 | 271 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 3499
Residential Lease agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

Sir, I have rented a shop and paid 1 month advance and two months rent as security.One month's rent was rs16000so in total i paid three month rent…

Read More

I am a army person serving in j &k. A house was taken on rent in may 2013 after entering into the agreement with the house owner. As per agreement…

Read More

House owner gave the apartment for rent in very pathetic state. During site visit, He promised to fix all the issues before possession. But, only afte…

Read More

I have entered into lease agreement with father of owner (daughter) of the house , however electricity bill of property on father's name for three…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue