Nominee names in home agreement

Hello, I wanted to know if it is possible to include the Nominee names in the home Agreement while buying a new flat in a building. We wanted to buy a flat on my parents name and wanted to inlcude their children names as Nominee in the home Agreement while buying the flat. Please let me know if such a case is possible or any alternative way to do it. Thanks.

there is no procedure of filled up the form of nominee at the time of purchased the flat or plot.
if your parents is a member of the society, then can nominated your name as nominee, but individual property not possible to nominee, their is other way means purchase property jointly.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers