Nominee names in home agreement

Hello, I wanted to know if it is possible to include the Nominee names in the home Agreement while buying a new flat in a building. We wanted to buy a flat on my parents name and wanted to inlcude their children names as Nominee in the home Agreement while buying the flat. Please let me know if such a case is possible or any alternative way to do it. Thanks.

Answers (1)

179 votes

there is no procedure of filled up the form of nominee at the time of purchased the flat or plot.
if your parents is a member of the society, then can nominated your name as nominee, but individual property not possible to nominee, their is other way means purchase property jointly.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."