My tenent has vacant the shop but refuse to pay 3 months rent

My tenant has vacant the shop but has refused to pay last 3 months rent that is 90000/- what are the legal rights I have and its more than 30 months he not paying

Your question is incomplete plz give details 1.is there any rent deed.how much period tenancy created.he is defaulter in payment of rent...moreover if he is defaulter in payment of rent you can realize rent by filing suit for recovery of rent and interest by giving previous notice

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers