Legality of rent agreement

I and my friend rent a room for 5 months as I am preparing for ug entrance exam in a coaching institute.The classes ended before one and half month.So,I have to leave to my home town.But I signed a agreement for 5 months but I have to leave before one and half month.I don't know What to?I was just 17 years old and my friend was 18 years old.is it legal to sign a agreement in this age?

One attains majority on completion of 18 years of age. A minor is legally incompetent to enter into any contract. He can however be represented by his natural or legal guardian for the purpose of contract.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers