×

Legal remedy for easement right

Neighbour constructed wall without giving one metre way to my house 6 years before. Since then we are struggling. What can I do to get one metre way to my house, which is about 30 metres from the road.

This is totally civil dispute in nature So you have to file a civil suit before the competent court jurisdiction for relief against that neighbour claiming your right to leave space for One metre way to your respective premises.

In Municipality Area 4 ft distense is mandatory as per Municipal law. But at the time of making construction, I do not know why you did not raise objection against him. you say "we are Struggling" but you did not written which type of action you have taken. As such I am in dark whether you file Injunction or not. If not go to civil Court and lodge Civil Suit.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi

You need to file a complaint suit against that party and also inform the municipality for doing illegal construction. Kindly come with your documents to our office so that we can provide you the best possible remedy.