Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal remedy for easement right

Neighbour constructed wall without giving one metre way to my house 6 years before. Since then we are struggling. What can I do to get one metre way to my house, which is about 30 metres from the road.

Answers (3)

This is totally civil dispute in nature So you have to file a civil suit before the competent court jurisdiction for relief against that neighbour claiming your right to leave space for One metre way to your respective premises.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

In Municipality Area 4 ft distense is mandatory as per Municipal law. But at the time of making construction, I do not know why you did not raise objection against him. you say "we are Struggling" but you did not written which type of action you have taken. As such I am in dark whether you file Injunction or not. If not go to civil Court and lodge Civil Suit.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
6 years Experience

You need to file a complaint suit against that party and also inform the municipality for doing illegal construction. Kindly come with your documents to our office so that we can provide you the best possible remedy.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Lease Agreement Drafting - Commercial Property

4.7 | 188 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 7499
30 Min Into call + Start to finish help - Commercial Lease agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Registration of Lease Agreement

4.4 | 102 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Registration of lease agreement through a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Refund of Security

4.8 | 389 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Document Review - Lease Agreement Residential Property

4.6 | 132 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2999
Review + 30 Min phone call - Residential Lease review by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Tenant Eviction

4.6 | 361 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Document Review - Lease Agreement Commercial Property

4.4 | 152 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 3999
Review + 30 Min phone call - Commercial Lease review by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Landlord / Tenant Advice Session by Phone

4.7 | 498 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your landlord / tenant issue
Lease - Residential Property

4.8 | 271 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 3499
Residential Lease agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

My dad bought tanentcy rights from landlord -A & registered docs in 2003, my sister in law registeted 1 more premices in same building on tanantcy…

Read More

Sir i want to know what is the new law for mulageni... will it be abolished... and if the temple is the muladar will the right comes to tentant ???…

Read More

My parents (along with 2 sisters and a brother) are tenant from more than 30 years in the same house. The Landlord is now planning to develop the prop…

Read More

A sells a land plot to B without mention of trees .B sells the same plot to C without any mention of trees.After 5 years A claims on trees .what says …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue