Legal query regarding tenancy agreement between mother & daughter

Due my brother in law going abroad for job my sister coming to one portion of my mothers name house as a tenant for safety purpose for a limited period(I.e.,contract period of my brother in law)is there any agreement need between my mother and my sister?we are Muslims.

Answers (1)

342 votes

There is no need for any tenancy agreement between blood relatives. I fail to understand what your concern is for the safety of your sister, as she is going to reside in your house during the time your brother-in-law is abroad.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."