Legal query regarding tenancy agreement between mother & daughter

Due my brother in law going abroad for job my sister coming to one portion of my mothers name house as a tenant for safety purpose for a limited period(I.e.,contract period of my brother in law)is there any agreement need between my mother and my sister?we are Muslims.

There is no need for any tenancy agreement between blood relatives. I fail to understand what your concern is for the safety of your sister, as she is going to reside in your house during the time your brother-in-law is abroad.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers