Legal action against landlord forcing to pay electricity bills

Hello it's been 1yr in new flat my flat no is 302 but they r making us pay 301 flat bill payment my first bill rs869 with 328 total company charge plz explain company charge, 2bill rs1281 with 0 company charge 0, 3rd bill rs3761with 1096 company charge ,4th bill rs5835 with 4358 company charge, 5th bill rs 3498 with 9431 company charge,6th bill 5151 I dint paid I think our flat builder having settings with light bill people we r only two people me an my Maa 1bhk flat in corner so w don't need light everyday only at night 1st room 1fan,2tubelights ,2nd kitchen 1 tubelight 1refgerator small165liter,last room 1tubelight .1fan.n AC use only in summer, toilet 1bulb,bathroom 1bulb n geaser use only in winter plz explain that how much does the AC charge for 20min I can only seat in AC for 15min to 20min bec I am asthmatic patient I dint payed oct-nov bill of rs5151 electricity people came n they check my meter an shut down but indicator but it's 301 they have setting with GB people

If you are not happy with the bill then contact electricity company and give written complaint. If your landlord is harassing then contact police. As well as you can send him legal notice so that in case of legal battle you have proof.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers