landlord trespassed and stolen an item from my house

Hello Sir, My landlord trespassed and stolen a DSLR camera when I was not at home. I have called and informed them that I will place a police complaint to identify theif. Then the same evening they placed back the camera back in my home when I was not at home again. Now they are damaging my reputation saying that I played drama to vacate the house infront of the other tenants in the building. I have not informed them that I have found the camera in my home. I want an advice before I speak them and plan next course of action. Thanks, Praveen.

Any person suffer from landlord by way of horrosment. can file the case against them iff they breach the renatal agreement terms & conditions. iff have strong evidence they should give a damages also.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers