How to purchase land already registered with local panchayat?

I want to purchase home sir, I taken EBC for that land but in that plot registration is done house is not registered local panchayat. Now how can I purchase that home...pls tell me sir. Now if I purchase to him which registration is safe land or huse

Buying land that is listed under the gram panchayat requires converting land that has been listed under agricultural use by paying a nominal conversion fee to the government. The most important thing a buyer needs to do before choosing to buy a gram panchayat land is to verify the name of the authority that comes under the jurisdiction of the area. In many instances, the gram panchayat does not have the authority to convert agriculture land to residential property and use. In such circumstances, you may need to approach the directorate of planning and town welfare

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers