How to get sale deed if the company director dies

I purchased a in 3rd floor of a apartment flat in 1993 in Bhubaneswar. The Final full payment was made to the builder & financing agency LIC Housing with receipts. The flat possession was taken in 1995 & with me since then. I have paid registration fee to builders for purpose but sale deed not registered my name. However sale deed was not registered as it was omitted out of ignorance that time. I do not know where about the Seller Builder Company of the property now or not traceable. Company Director expired. I following documents have A) Between Builder & 1st Owner • Land Property Agreement • Sale Agreement • Construction Agreement • Building plan sanctioned by the Statutory Authority • Allotment Letter from the Builder • Possession disbursement Demand Letter from the vendor B) Others • Date of possession Property Latest Tax/Municipal Tax/Electricity Bill etc Paid Receipt in my name • EC up to date - applied • NOC from the owners Society What action should I take to get sale deed?

Answers (1)

185 votes

Tell me now what is the position of this land have any body are there or any one have their position.if yes then you can file 144 case if no then you go to Tahesil office infrom your Matter and verify your document.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."