How to get sale deed if the company director dies

I purchased a in 3rd floor of a apartment flat in 1993 in Bhubaneswar. The Final full payment was made to the builder & financing agency LIC Housing with receipts. The flat possession was taken in 1995 & with me since then. I have paid registration fee to builders for purpose but sale deed not registered my name. However sale deed was not registered as it was omitted out of ignorance that time. I do not know where about the Seller Builder Company of the property now or not traceable. Company Director expired. I following documents have A) Between Builder & 1st Owner • Land Property Agreement • Sale Agreement • Construction Agreement • Building plan sanctioned by the Statutory Authority • Allotment Letter from the Builder • Possession disbursement Demand Letter from the vendor B) Others • Date of possession Property Latest Tax/Municipal Tax/Electricity Bill etc Paid Receipt in my name • EC up to date - applied • NOC from the owners Society What action should I take to get sale deed?

Tell me now what is the position of this land have any body are there or any one have their position.if yes then you can file 144 case if no then you go to Tahesil office infrom your Matter and verify your document.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers