How to get eviction done for lessee property and court fees

Facts: - Open piece of land leased through a registered lease deed. - Some Premium taken and Yearly rent reserved as 1/- (one rupee) per year. - Permission to construct house was also given in the lease deed and did construct his house. - One of the condition in lease-deed was that if lessee does not pay rent, landlord/owner will have the right to re-enter the leased property. - Lessee has not paid any rent for last 15 years. - Property is situated in Uttar Pradesh. Questions: - What should be the notice period for demand of rent and possession? 15 days, one month or six months? - What will be court fees if a suit for eviction is filed? On the basis of (agreed) rent or value of property? - Since an open piece of land was leased, so which court will have jurisdiction to entertain the case, JSCC or civil court? or any? 

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."