How to evict tenant if he refuse to give rent

I have tenant in 2bhk flat in delhi. We have 11 months agreement. He is not giving rent since 3 month . Now he is rufusing to pay and said I will not evict from your house. What action should I take .

Answers (1)

60 votes

Dear Sir,

Legal Consultation on WhatsApp and 5 to 10 minutes voice call or video conferencing is absolutely free on probono basis.

Thereafter, if you take any further services, then fees will be charged.

So you may please call us or discuss in video conferencing with prior appointment. We will give you best legal answers free without any legal charge.

Thanks and Regards.

H.K.LAW OFFICES. (a Law Firm)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."