How to evict tenant if he refuse to give rent

I have tenant in 2bhk flat in delhi. We have 11 months agreement. He is not giving rent since 3 month . Now he is rufusing to pay and said I will not evict from your house. What action should I take .

Dear Sir,
Greetings!

Legal Consultation on WhatsApp and 5 to 10 minutes voice call or video conferencing is absolutely free on probono basis.

Thereafter, if you take any further services, then fees will be charged.

So you may please call us or discuss in video conferencing with prior appointment. We will give you best legal answers free without any legal charge.

Thanks and Regards.

H.K.LAW OFFICES. (a Law Firm)

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers