House owner has held on to part of deposit money

I recently moved to a new flat. My previous house owner has held on to part of my deposit amount and is refusing to return the same. He is refusing to share detailed explanation for it and is citing reasons like he needs the money to refurbish the flat for the next tenants and that we have moved on and we have a bright future and that means he can use our money to make renovations in his house.

hello I am advocate Smita mehandi from Nagpur you shift in your new flat recently and your old owner create a matter so you will send a legal notice For said purpose if you want any information legal matter neon number aur office

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers