Father's house ownership rights

My father owns a house ( self acquired), he has a 999 year lease for it. Will I be considered the owner of the property even if my father is alive and I am the only son? Religion- Hindu.

until he is alive and if you maintain good relation with him it can be yours, otherwise a judgement states, children have no rights when parents are alive and shall be staying at mercy or permission of parents. a parent has every right to dismiss their children from their rights if such children do not perform their duties towards their aged parents.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers