Dispute over commercial property between tenant and landlord

In case, the tenant is presenting the Branch Manager of a PSB as a witness with whom the Owner of the property had submitted an application for renting out the property to Bank way bank in 2014, so as to prove that the owner is in the business of renting out properties. I want to ask following questions: 1) How can the tenant (being a 3rd party) obtain the information from the Manager of PSB about the application submitted to the Manager ? 2) What all laws / rules and clauses can be used to falsify the tenant's claim? and If possible, can another case of fraud be initiated against the tenant and the bank manager for divulging the information?

I don't understand what purpose would be served by proven of this fact that owner is in buisness of renting out of property however it doesn't mean to trial court's by which means the evidence is obtain if that evidence is relevant and admissible in law then court will admit and if any law has been violated during obtaining evidence that case will separate.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers