Dismissal Of Revision Petition

My petition for leave to defend has been dismissed and the trial court's findings have been reaffirmed, in a revision petition. Can I appeal before the supreme court against the dismissal?

Yes you can now approach the Hon’ble Supreme Court against the said dismissal. If the Supreme Court find that there is some question of law that is required to be adjudicated and your case have merit, it will surely grant you relief.

Yes
You can appeal before the Supreme Court for the same and the Supreme Court can only give relief to you.

Please share the entire details of your trial and revision. Thereafter I can advice you with the best possible legal assistance.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

In the present facts and circumstances, it is recommended that expeditious action be initiated by way of filing an appeal at the Supreme Court without much delay as the timeline to appeal at the Supreme Court is limited. Further and better particulars are needed for an effective opinion.