Dismissal Of Revision Petition

My petition for leave to defend has been dismissed and the trial court's findings have been reaffirmed, in a revision petition. Can I appeal before the supreme court against the dismissal?

Answers (3)

265 votes

Yes you can now approach the Hon’ble Supreme Court against the said dismissal. If the Supreme Court find that there is some question of law that is required to be adjudicated and your case have merit, it will surely grant you relief.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

326 votes

You can appeal before the Supreme Court for the same and the Supreme Court can only give relief to you.

Please share the entire details of your trial and revision. Thereafter I can advice you with the best possible legal assistance.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
79 votes

In the present facts and circumstances, it is recommended that expeditious action be initiated by way of filing an appeal at the Supreme Court without much delay as the timeline to appeal at the Supreme Court is limited. Further and better particulars are needed for an effective opinion.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."