Disconnection of Water Supply due to non payment of Maintenance

My society association have disconnected water supply due to non payment of Maintenance dues. The issue is that the amount i am being charged as penalty is very Huge. Despite the fact that i had made payments prior which has not reflected, and some disputes with regards to the penalty being charged. I tried to reach out to the accountant which is always not available. Since now they have disconnected my water supply what are my options.

You can proceed to file a police complaint and case in civil court for such malacious act. The society cannot terminate your water or electricity connection for non payment of maintenance amount. They can max file a civil suit for non payment of dues! Proceed with legal action against the society and its office bearers! Contact me for further help!

so arrangement all society member. then after discuss this issue. in that view you say that you are President I am all payments due already pay then why you are disconnected my water supply and I am penalty charged is very big

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers