Disconnection of electric current by landlord

I am in a legal dispute with my landlord and the case is in court.my landlord forcefully shifted the electric submeter in my room to his room in 2013 and didnot ask for electric rent and refused to give me electric bill from 2013.in 2013,i also deposited a cheque of rs 10000 as electric bill in court which he refused to accept.now he disonnected electric current and demanded rs 100000 as electric bill from 2013..is that legal..what actions can i take as without submeter in my room how can i know the true reading?

Have you any tenancy agreement? If yes then read the terms and conditions of the said agreement. If no agreement then collect the consumer number from the said electricity bill and search the bill amount from apdcl website or from the electricity board. Asked the landlord to show the bill amount and collect a copy in written then consult with a lawyer.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers