Complaint against landlord for harassment and not providing amenities.

My landlord is not providing water for last 17 18 mnths. In jan 17 at the time of renewal he agreed to get the water fix and also pay 1000 as compensatation, till water doesn't come. But now he is denying to pay stating that there was no such term. Also he is haressing me by calling me in odd hours. And also theretend that if i dont pay the full ammt be will locks the premises.

Answers (1)

68 votes

no can be forced to evict the house. if u have apprehension then file a case of permanent injunction in the court of civil juridistion and it is adviced that you make your stand clear in the case as it can hurt u later

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."