Complaint against landlord for harassment and not providing amenities.

My landlord is not providing water for last 17 18 mnths. In jan 17 at the time of renewal he agreed to get the water fix and also pay 1000 as compensatation, till water doesn't come. But now he is denying to pay stating that there was no such term. Also he is haressing me by calling me in odd hours. And also theretend that if i dont pay the full ammt be will locks the premises.

no can be forced to evict the house. if u have apprehension then file a case of permanent injunction in the court of civil juridistion and it is adviced that you make your stand clear in the case as it can hurt u later

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers